FULL TEXT WRITING RULES
• The language of the paper is Turkish and English.
• The full texts of the papers whose abstracts are accepted will be requested on the date specified in the calendar.
• At the beginning of the paper, the author's name, surname, title, institution and contact information (full address, telephone number, e-mail address) should be stated.
• Abstracts should be written in 12 pt.
• Abstracts under 250 words will not be accepted, excluding the title and bibliography.
• Papers should be written in Turkish or English. The text of the paper must be in Microsoft Word 2003 or higher.
• In addition, 5 keywords should be given.
• Visual elements such as tables, figures and pictures can be used in the articles if necessary. The tables, figures and pictures used should be sent to the e-mail address specified on the internet, and each image to be printed should be in JPEG format with a resolution of 304 pixels/inch.
• Images used in the text should be numbered as Image 1., Image 2., … and the information about that image should be written under the image, and the source from which it was taken should be stated.
• Papers should not exceed 10 pages each, both in Turkish and English, together with the bibliography. Manuscripts should be as follows:
- Top: 4 cm
- Left: 4 cm
- Bottom: 2.5cm
- Right: 2.5 cm
- Character: Times New Roman (12 point)
- Line spacing: Single
- Paragraph spacing: 3 pt
Citation and References
Citation and references should be written in APA (American Psychological Association) format. References must be cited in the text of the paper.
All responsibility for the use of text, quotes and images used in the paper belongs to the author.